- Be a part of you customers’ comparison shopping
- Give your customers a reason to stock up with your brand and be a smart shopper
- Be authentically appreciative and say … “thank you”
- Acknowledge those that are loyal to your brand
- Reinforce credibility in your brand by being a part of the social conversation
- Let you customers know if there is good news
- Provide a venue for customer reviews
- Ask if you can help … duh!
- Acknowledge your missteps
- Let your customers know if there is an added value application with your product or service
- Connect with first-time users of your product or service to ensure they feel comfortable
- Keep your customers in the loop with any update on your brand to make them feel a part of your “family”
- Keep the vibrance of your company first and foremost in the minds of your consumers
- Communicate how pricing communicate value – on the terms of the customer
- Be relevant
15 Ways to Connect With Your Customer
These tips are sooooo self-explanatory. Take a look and see what you think you can start to implement with your company today!
These tips are also a conversation starter. If you have any questions or want to start a conversation, please call Gerry Moran at 215-817-4085.